- There is a one-time initiation fee of $25.
- Club Dues for all members are $75 per year. If a new member joins after February, dues are prorated for the remainder of the year.
- AMA Membership is required before members may join the Sky Devils.
- FAA Registration is required before members may join the Sky Devils.
- Club Membership renewals must be turned in by the February club meeting.
- Club members are granted use of the flying field as long as membership is current.
- Prospective members must find a current member in good standing to “sponsor” them for membership and help orient them to the club.
- A new member who is an experienced pilot must be observed flying by a club instructor for flying privileges. New members who are student pilots must complete training with a club instructor and be approved for solo flight for flying privileges. Information regarding Flight Instruction and the test for new pilots is located here.
Select the appropriate age category and current month under the drop-down menus below:
(If the “Buy Now” buttons do not work you may send payments via PayPal to email@example.com